The Scholarship Match Program is for any current or prospective students interested in or currently attending The Aviation Institute of Maintenance, Tidewater Tech, or Centura College. The Match program will award “dollar for dollar” match to any student that chooses to apply their scholarship(s) with one of our institutions. The maximum amount of the money that will be recognized in the matching of scholarship(s) is 10% of the grand total cost of the program to include tuition, books, and fees. Multiple scholarships and grants are welcomed.
To be eligible for this award, a student must meet the following criteria:
- Must attend one of our institutions listed above.
- Must complete the Scholarship Match Application and fax, mail, or deliver to the institution of choice.
- Must submit all supporting documentation for each outside scholarship awarded along with the application.
A scholarship associated with this program is defined as funding based on academic merit or need paid on a student’s behalf by any organization outside of our company’s ownership. Private tuition reimbursement, Title IV and funding such as state grants, WIOA, military tuition assistance, and veteran’s benefits are not eligible for this program.
To remain eligible for this scholarship, the student must meet the following criteria while enrolled at one of our institutions:
- Maintain a GPA equal to or higher than a 2.0 while in attendance at our institution.
- Maintain 70% or higher attendance while enrolled at our institution.
- Must demonstrate good citizenship and have no violations of the Code of Conduct to which they are found guilty. Serious violations such as Level I or II of the Code of Conduct will result in the loss of the Scholarship Match.
- Must maintain good standing with meeting all progress standings to include Rate of Progress (ROP) in program and Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP).
- Remain current on school payments to the schools or third party lenders.
- Demonstrate and maintain a positive image and serve as a role model expected of a future professional in the industry.
To apply, complete the Scholarship Match Application and fax, mail, e-mail, or deliver to the institutions of interest. If you have any questions, please contact an admissions representative or financial aid officer at the contact information listed on the application.