By training for a career in computer networking, you will gain the necessary skills to administer, manage and troubleshoot computer networks of all sizes running on the Windows operating system. Our balanced training covers preparation for some of the most sought after certifications in computer technologies, including Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) and the CompTIA A+, Security+ and Network+ certification. Career opportunities include data entry clerk, computer programmer, Web programmer, computer operations and computer technical support. For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who have completed the program, and other important information, please click here.
At Centura, we are always striving to make your educational experience more fulfilling. Flex Learning, available for all of the degree programs listed on this page, is designed to combine the best of on-campus classes with online learning giving you the flexibility of choose a learning strategy that fits your lifestyle.
- Shared classroom and labs in hands-on setting.
- Traditional face-to-face learning model.
- Structured space and time for learning and instruction.
- All instruction and learning is done online, regardless of where you live.
- Self-pacing coursework and personalization.
- Develop rich interactive communication skills.
- Build interactive skills along with the support and structure many students need.
- Reduce commuting time and expense while still having access to on-campus resources.
- Receive face-to-face motivation while developing personal responsibility.
Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Computer Network Management
- Centura College, Chesapeake, VA
- Centura College, Newport News, VA
- Centura College, Virginia Beach, VA