Medical Billing and Coding
Medical Billers and Coders are an integral part of the health care profession. Centura's Medical Billing and Coding Specialist training will prepare you for a rewarding career in this field by preparing you to work in facilities such as hospitals, insurance companies, physician’s offices, clinics, home health agencies, and in your own private practice. You'll gain knowledge in areas such as medical terminology, hospital and private practice billing and insurance coding, International Classification of Disease (ICD) and Current Procedural Terminology (CPT) codes. When you graduate, you will also be eligible to take the National Certified Medical Insurance and Coding examination. For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who have completed the program, and other important information, please click here.
At Centura, we are always striving to make your educational experience more fulfilling. Our Flex Learning model is designed to combine the best of on-campus classes with online learning giving you the flexibility to choose a learning strategy that fits your lifestyle.
- Shared classroom and labs in hands-on setting.
- Traditional face-to-face learning model.
- Structured space and time for learning and instruction.
- All instruction and learning is done online, regardless of where you live.
- Self-pacing coursework and personalization.
- Develop rich interactive communication skills.
- Build interactive skills along with the support and structure many students need.
- Reduce commuting time and expense while still having access to on-campus resources.
- Receive face-to-face motivation while developing personal responsibility.
Medical Billing and Coding Specialist Diploma
Medical Billing & Coding Certificate
- Medical Records Clerk, Health Information Clerk, Medical Records Technician, Office Manager, File Clerk, Medical Records Coordinator, Medical Records Analyst, Medical Records Director, Receptionist, Coder, Medical Secretary, Receptionist, Unit Support Representative, Office Manager, Medical Receptionist, Patient Relations Representative (PRR), Front Office Manager, Health Unit Coordinator, Medical Office Specialist, Patient Coordinator