Paralegal Law training gives you the skills needed to become an integral part of the legal profession. You will gain the experience to work in a law office with any number of legal concentrations, including real estate, family law, estate planning, injury, civil and criminal law, to name just a few. You will conduct legal research using both computers and more traditional law libraries and learn the day-to-day operating procedures of a busy law office. Positions may be available for you in the local, state or federal court system as a paralegal, legal assistant, clerk of court, judiciary clerk or administrative assistant in court. For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who have completed the program, and other important information, please click here.
At Centura, we are always striving to make your educational experience more fulfilling. Flex Learning is designed to combine the best of on-campus classes with online learning giving you the flexibility of choose a learning strategy that fits your lifestyle.
- Shared classroom and labs in hands-on setting.
- Traditional face-to-face learning model.
- Structured space and time for learning and instruction.
- All instruction and learning is done online, regardless of where you live.
- Self-pacing coursework and personalization.
- Develop rich interactive communication skills.
- Build interactive skills along with the support and structure many students need.
- Reduce commuting time and expense while still having access to on-campus resources.
- Receive face-to-face motivation while developing personal responsibility.
Associate of Applied Science Degree in Paralegal Law:
- Paralegal, Law Clerk, Legal Assistant, Legal Clerk, Real Estate Paralegal, Summer Law Associate, Legal Analyst, Paralegal Specialist, Certified Paralegal, Immigration Paralegal, Legal Secretary, Legal Assistant, Magistrate Assistant, Confidential Secretary, Judicial Administrative Assistant, Legal Administrative Secretary, Litigation Assistant, Secretary, Judicial Law Clerks